[ig_row][ig_column span=”span12″ css_suffix=”col-sm-12″][ig_text enable_dropcap=”no” disabled_el=”no” ]
Many times we asked when is the right time to change your mattress, Easyhouse.com.sg has prepare these questions as a check list, if you have a yes to any of the questions below then its time you consider to change your mattress.
- When you wake up, do you feel that your body feel any unusual soreness, or aches and pains, specifically in your back or sides?
- When you do get up and get ready, what’s your mood like? Are you ready to take on the day, or do you find you’re suddenly grumpy in the mornings (compared to your usual self, of course?)
- Are you tossing and turning, or frequently waking up to shift position during the night?
- During sleeping while tossing and turning do you hear any squeaking sound from the inner springs?
- Does your mattress smell stale and unpleasantly?
- You are suffering from bad dust allergies, sneezing badly even after changing bed sheets ?
- Does your mattress slack or sunken on one side?
- You get a better night’s sleep elsewhere other than your own mattress, for eg. Hotels, Relative House.
- Your mattress shows visible signs of wear and tear.
- If you’re older than 40, it may be wise to get a new mattress every five to seven years because our bodies are more susceptible to pressure as we get older.
- Experts recommend to replacement every 7 to 8 years this process is faster if you are heavier in weight. This may be a shocking to many people who have purchased a mattress some with a 20-year warranty. You should know that the warranty is meant to cover certain parts (springs) and workmanship and not a mattress’s overall comfort.